Racad Tech is pleased to announce a host of new features that advance the capabilities of their web-to-print technology, uDraw.
Over the past couple of months, Racad Tech has been fine-tuning features on uDraw, the intuitive web to print plug-in for WordPress and other popular website platforms. Some of uDraw’s new and improved features include:
- Colour breakdown and replacement of images
- Curved text
- Freehand drawing
- Drag and drop layers
- Advanced colour selection (CMYK, RBG or colour picker)
- Gradient text
- Drop shadow, stroke, and text effects
- Image filters like sepia, etc.
- Bounding boxes to limit editing spaces
- Upload your own fonts
- Create multi-layer images to show variables for backgrounds, etc.
- See associated products in the designer
- Add pages directly in the designer
- Unique, colourized QR codes
- New advanced pricing matrix
- New PDF “rule-based” products
These enhanced features further cement uDraw as one of the most innovative web-to-print tools available to businesses today. These new features give customers even more control to develop unique marketing pieces for their brand.
If you’re interested in seeing what uDraw has to offer, call a Racad Tech representative at 1.877.227.1636 ext. 233. More information can be found on www.uDRAW.net.